The general guideline for dress code is to ensure that you are always neat and respectable.
The following points are important :
- Always wear a collared shirt (with sleeves).
- Proper golfing/bermuda tailored shorts are permitted.
- No Running or draw-string shorts are permitted. Shorts must be above the knee.
- Traditional long golf socks or short “white” socks may be worn with short pants.
- Denims are not permitted on the course but smart denims are permitted in the clubhouse.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Only “Soft Spikes” are permitted on the golf course.
Please note that members are responsible for the dress code of their guests.
The Club is generally open Tuesday - Sunday; including most public holidays.
We have a morning and afternoon field with Summer times from 06:45 - 08:45 and 11:30 - 13:30 and Winter times from 07:00 - 08:30 and 11:15 - 13:00.
Depending on how busy we are during the week you may be able to tee off outside of these tee off times. We are also open for 9 hole tee off from 15:30 once the afternoon field has turned.
Bookings are essential and can be made either by calling 011 453-1013 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book online by clicking this button
Affiliated Visitors are welcome to come and have a taste of our Classic Golf Experience from Tuesday – Friday & Sunday afternoons subject to availability.
Every Thursday and every second Friday are open member/guest days where all affiliated golfers are welcome to participate in our Club Pro Day.
Saturdays and Sunday morning fields are reserved for members only.
We look forward to welcoming you!!!